Monday, November 7, 2011

Beautiful People

What an excellent night! Cookies, Funfetti frosting, sprinkles, root beer floats... who could ask for more! Tonight (11/7/11) we decorated cookies and took them to members in the ward. It was great to see everyone having a good time. But you don't need me to tell you! Take a look for yourself!
For those of you that can't see, that cookie has a perfect heart on it!
We love cookies!
Can't get much better than that!
Root beer Floats!

Since it's November, I thought I'd share some things I'm grateful for
1. Icecream- A root beer float wouldn't be a float without that magical thing!
2. My family- Without them my life would be sooo boring.
3. Good friends- Friends make you who you are, I could be a drug dealer today! Thank goodness I chose the right friends
4. Funfetti cake- holy cow! Funfetti cakes makes everything happier. If you haven't tried it, get on it
5. A roof over my head- I may not have the nicest house in the world, but it keeps me warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and my house has become a home
6. My camera!- These beautiful pictures wouldn't be up here without that bad boy!
7. My voice- Don't take for granted the words that come out of your mouth.
8. My job- In this world, in this economy, what 18 year old has such a fantastic job like mine!
9.My testimony- It's always nice that I can turn to that when the world comes crashing in on me.
10. YOU!!- Family night, this blog, our ward, would not be possible without all you beautiful people!
There's always the big things that we see, a house, a bed, our familes, the church, but what about the little things? Chairs to sit on, belts to hold our pants on, Pants to wear?!? We could be going naked! Things to remember this month! Lots of love from your historian!
Racha Smach

No comments:

Post a Comment