Monday, November 14, 2011

Rock Climbing!

Nick took a stab at the climbing wall
and looked fabulous!
It didn't matter if you were a professional or a newbie like me, eveyone seemed to have a great time rock climbing tonight. (11/14/11) The whole stake was invited to come and from my observations it was a success! I know at least two numbers were given out and if I had to guess a few more as well! I saw people conquering their fear of heights and others playing spider man on the wall (Bryan Eldredge, thats right! I saw you!) All in all, tonight was superb and I'm glad I got to spend the evening with you!
David came to enjoy a night with
friends!
We've got a spider man in the ward
Look at Gabe go!


Look at those boys go! What studs!

These are who I like to call "the beefs".
I crack myself up sometimes :)


Well my friends, I hope you had as good as a time as I did! Keep it real!
Lots of love from your historian!
Racha Smach
p.s. If you made it to the bottom of this, thank you! Please forgive my formatting, I really did try to make it look a lot cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment