Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tell me what you think?

This is just a thought, and maybe it's a little far out, but I've been in the ward for over 6 months now and I still don't know A LOT  of the ward. I was thinkng it might be nice to start spotlighting people here on the blog. It's a good way to get to know each other and maybe advertise for some dating. However, if this is going to happen, we need the whole wards help! Tell me what you think. All six of you that follow this...
Lots of love from your historian,
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. I think its great I just think we need to advertise it in church or something more often that you have this blog! And I do agree we with your spotlighting thing! :) I'll start: I like camping , reading cool books like John Grisham, and rock climbing , and swimming !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good idea! I'm in the same situation, and I'm sure the majority of us are too. Kind of like the Ward Prayer ones but out where everyone can see. :)

    ReplyDelete